Friday 28 June 2013

Another AfrOceNtRic FriDaY


There's no weekday I love more than fridays..Another opportunity to bust some creative fashion moves.ALL HAIL CASUAL FRIDAYS!!!!!..some poem-loving blogger should probably do a poem titled 'FRIDAY MY LOVE'..lol..moving on..

I decided to play with the afro-centric look again.Out of the pile came....drumroll please......dududududu...MY HIGH WAISTED ANKARA PANTS!!!..that's right,the American in me calls them 'pants'


Same issue as my kente jacket....no button hole!....I really need to get a button hole machine...the issue is, they are just so huge and ugly....there should definitely be a portable one...i'll find it...I know I will....maybe I should give Kimora a call..lol

Anyway, my press buttons came to the rescue yet again....this time I sewed a gold fancy button right on top....I paired the ankara pants with a yellow polo top and orange n brown flats and that made my casual afrocentric Friday outfit......off to enjoy the rest of the Friday night with DJ pillow and a movie...





















Have a lovely weekend y'all *muah*

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this dear. Very stylish. I want!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks love...
Madam want:)

Anonymous said...

Nimz! The sky is ur starting point with this! I pledge to contribute moi quota to take this to d highest level it deserves. Tope

Unknown said...

Nice, really impressed yet again. Just a thought, could you make these upload, a periodical issue. Maybe weekly or every two weeks, because I have really come to love and look forward to it everyweekend.Your articles are as fancinating as your attire uploads.
Looking forword to another edition. Edition number 4 :) and God bless your talent.

Unknown said...

Awwww....Tope....thanks love....the prayers I've gotten from this blog ehn....thank you

Don't worry shola, 4 is coming soon.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pls don't relent,d sky is ur starting point believe it.

Titilayo Belo said...

Love it hun... Nice!!!

Eniola said...

Luvly combination,especially nice ankara pants

Unknown said...

Thank you *big smile*

Anonymous said...

House of Nimz!!!
You're def making this for me very very soon! Once again, I Love!!!!

ashley said...

wow tolu, i love all your outfits, they are really nice... i need one of them o

Unknown said...

*wide grin* thank youuu...so who am I making this for???

Unknown said...

Thanks dear((hugs))

Unknown said...

:) Amma keep moving on Anonymous! Thanks love

Unknown said...

Thanks ashley...you know where to find me babes *wink*